We provide an all-encompassing support system with signposting and guidance, individual case management and crisis support, managed by industry peers with lived experience of the highs and lows of working within music and live events.
Signposting and Guidance
For service users who need more than emotional support.
We can offer guidance and signposting to a variety of support networks and mutual aid organisations.
For service users presenting with more complex needs.
We can liaise with GPs, and community support services. We can also organise assessments with accredited clinicians for therapy and CQC-registered treatment facilities for alcohol and substance detox, day-hab programs, and longer-term residential rehab.
Music Support can respond rapidly to urgent situations or emergencies on an individual or group level.
Using our network of clinical professionals and institutions, we have arranged group and individual trauma therapy on a large scale after major traumatic incidents, and we have provided rapid intervention, including support with urgent admissions into treatment.
Support to Source Funding for Treatment
We will always endeavour to help beneficiaries to source funding for treatment when they have no alternative statutory option and the financial means to do so. This support offered is always in conjunction with a GP’s recommendation and individually means-tested.
FURTHER HELP AND SUPPORT
Mental Health Related
- If you need help, you should contact your GP or call:
NHS 111 (England)
NHS Direct (Wales) on 0845 46 47
NHS 24 (Scotland) on 111 or your relevant HSC organisation (Northern Ireland).
- CALM: 0800 58 58 58 (5pm – midnight, 365 days a year)
- Every Mind Matters
- Mind’s Mental Health A-Z – for urgent support please click here
- Music Minds Matter: 0808 802 8008 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Samaritans: 116 123 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Shout: Text 85258 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Addaction Live Chat: (Monday – Friday: 10am-4pm, 6pm-9pm. Saturday: 11am – 4pm. Sunday: 11am – 4pm)
- Alcoholics Anonymous: 0800 9177 650 (operating hours vary depending upon the area the caller is calling from). You can also email for help and advice here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank: 0300 1236600 or Text 82111 (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Narcotics Anonymous: 0300 999 1212 (10:00 – Midnight daily)