As part of Music Support’s involvement with Addiction Awareness Week, we are delighted to offer a number of places for you to attend one of our brand-new Addiction and Recovery Workshop. It is designed to reinforce Music Support’s desire to positively impact health and wellbeing. The four-hour course will:
- Help you to define what addiction and recovery is (breaking down associated stigmas)
- Provide an understanding of the factors that can lead to addiction
- Instil confidence in recognising the signs and symptoms of addiction
- Offer guidance around starting conversations to help kickstart recovery
We are keen to hear from applicants who are passionate about:
- Improving their knowledge and understanding about addiction and recovery
- Challenging misconceptions and stigma about addiction and recovery
- Supporting their friends / colleagues / loved ones’ health and wellbeing
Please note applying does not guarantee you a place on the course. We are unable to offer feedback to applicants or other specific information about individual applications received.
If you would like to learn more about Music Support’s activity surrounding Addiction Awareness Week, including our exclusive fundraising auction, please click here.