About this scheme
The Roadie Cookbook is a unique collection of 50 recipes, anecdotes and advice from seasoned touring professionals, created during the global pandemic as a way for crew to continue to enjoy meals together in the absence of crew catering. 100% of profits fund invaluable Mental Health First Aid training for freelancers who may otherwise not be able to afford it.
Music Support are passionate about ensuring that every tour or event has at least one Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) trained individual on board and so are very grateful to the team behind the Roadie Cookbook project for raising funds that give our touring peers the opportunity to apply to attend our MHFA training, accredited by MHFA England, for FREE.
Applicants must be self-employed in a freelance touring role (having worked on at least one tour).
Please contact email@example.com to find out more and apply.
There are a limited number of bursaries available for this course. We anticipate there will be high demand for this training bursary and encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible.
Places will be offered, and courses delivered, on a rolling basis throughout the year. We aim to let all successful applicants know within 30 days of submission.
Participants must attend all four live sessions in order to complete the course.
Training dates with availability:
February 13th – 22nd 2023
- Live Session 1 Monday 13th February 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 2 Wednesday 15th February 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 3 Monday 20th February 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 4 Wednesday 22nd February 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 1 Wednesday 8th March 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 2 Friday 10th March 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 3 Wednesday 15th March 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 4 Friday 17th March 10am – 2pm
February 22nd – 2nd March
- Live Session 1 Wednesday 22nd February 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 2 Thursday 23rd February 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 3 Wednesday 1st March 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 4 Thursday 2nd March 10am – 2pm
March 20th – March 29th
- Live Session 1 Monday 20th March 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 2 Wednesday 22nd March 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 3 Monday 27th March 10am – 2pm
- Live Session 4 Wednesday 29th March 10am – 2pm
Please note: Applying does not guarantee you a place on the course. We are unable to offer feedback to applicants or other specific information about individual applications received.